Pattern Picks | BT Winter Vol.14 {Knitting}

Tuesday 7 January 2014

It is out, yeah!! Yes, the new volume of Brooklyn Tweed patterns is on-line... I am feeling all terribly excited when the collection is revealed ... To be honest, I am more of a fan of Wool People 6 but there are some cute patterns that may make it on my needles... And of course the models are gorgeous, the pictures are gorgeous, the colours are gorgeous - as always it is totally inspiring!

Let's start by Landfall - I love it but I will never knit it. I am just being honest here, there is no way I have the  patience to knit this. But I wish I had, what an amazing knit!


So meet Elmont, that seems to be much more manageable - love the details, subtle but interesting. I would probably knit this in another shade though...  


Or I could knit Benton, you have to love that neckline.. That would be the perfect garment for the spring I reckon (with boyfriend jeans of course and flats... can you see it guys?).


I was not sure about including Alloy - I think it is quite quirky and on trend, but I am in two minds about having a knitted black insert instead of leather... So I will probably not knit this, but will be interested to see other knitters interpret it.. 


And here is Channel - gorgeous of course, I LOVE that colour, but yes as with Landfall probably not for me - but I so wished I had the patience...  

  
Which one is your favourite? Which one would knit? Are you all ready to tackle Landfall? 

9 comments:

  1. Great knits. Is that black paneled one intarsia? I especially like the neutral jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was drooling over the new BT collection during my commute to work this morning. I'm seriously in love with the Channel and Landfall cardigans- I wish I was knitting them now, especially since it's been -40+F here in Chicago. BRRRR. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous knits, I'd go for Benton - so wearable.

    poppyinstitches@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the neutral jumper but also have a liking towards the mustard cardigan, they are all lovely. Have you ever looked at loop knits in Philadelphia? They have some lovely knits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would LOVE that last one. I mean LOOK at it. Not sure I have the talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the projects are gorgeous. Such great inspiration. I don't think I'm ready to tackle such big projects just yet. But the last cardigan I just love the color. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, Benton is gorgeous! Makes me want to knit my very first sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Landfall is my favourite (subtle, really nice), but like you, I wonder if I would have the patience. I'm likely to spot a little mistake too many rows back - then I'd have to put it down for a while until I could bear to unravel...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice... design,palette..

    ReplyDelete